mardi 20 juillet 2010

It all started

When I was about 8…

I discovered the greatest pleasure in the world… Masturbation

With a single stroke of a hand I had found a way to give myself shivers

I realised that going to bed was a hole different story, I would slip under my covers and gently rub my stomach and gently slip one hand in my underwear…

Then came the young neighbors

boys and girls I might add

I would convince them to rub each other as a game. I used to love to be in control and get people to do what I wanted, I always choose the weak ones, well not weak but easily convinced…

The expression PLAYING DOCTOR was a daily ritual to me I even bit someone who didn’t want to play when I was 4…

Sexuality is a big part of my life might as well deal with it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire